- Increased leadership skills
- Safe space for girls to learn, explore, and connect
- Greater self-esteem
- Custom made journals and self-expression tools
- Hone skills and confidence needed to make voices heard
- Introduction/best practices to cutting edge technology and tools
- Practice supporting one another in teams
- Community Service
- Development and creation of a community change project
- Connections with influential community members
This camp is led by teen girl whisperer and MissHeardMedia founder, Lindsey Turnbull, and incorporates talks, lunches, and events with community members/experts. The camp is targeted for rising sixth graders through tenth graders.
The camp runs from 9am to 3pm for five days, before and after care options are available by special arrangement.