Everyone has to start their maker journey somewhere. This class is a good launching point for anyone new to making and is especially great for those who would describe themselves as being “mildly terrified” of the workshop equipment. The mere fact that you are reading this now means you have the curiosity needed to be successful as a maker.
In this class you will:
- Get more project ideas than you know what to do with by learning what is possible with the many tools in the workshop
(Including: computers with professional design software, 3D printers, laser cutter, vinyl cutter, hand and power tools, milling machine, art space)
- Roll up your sleeves to help with demonstrations of the major tools in the workshop
- A demonstration project to prove your maker cred
- Familiarity with major tools in the workshop so you can start making
- Answers to your questions!
Prereqs and Preparation
Be human. No prior skills needed. We mean it!