About this Project:
Continue to explore 3D design and 3D printing together as a family in this short, starter project to design and print a beautiful spiral printed bud vase. This project is designed for a parent and child to work together on a path of discovery into the new world of digital design and digital fabrication, opening doors to this wonderful 21st century world of creation.
- Get started with free, easy to learn browser based computer aided design software
- Follow detailed step by step project instructions
- At any time, ask for help or guidance from Catylator’s expert staff (that’s what we are here for!)
- Learn how to get a 3D print transferred from online to begin printing
- Learn how to set up a 3D printer and change filament
- See the print happening in front of your eyes
- Gain hands-on experience
- You’ll both walk away with a fundamental understanding on how 3D design and 3D printing works
- Awesome 3D spiral printed bud vases for both of you
- Sharing in a positive, engaging, fun and educational family experience
- Ignite an interest in digital design and digital fabrication
Prereqs and Preparation:
This class is for a parent and child, 6 years old or more, new to the phenomenon of 3D printing. Filament for your prints is included.