About this Camp:
Learn the practical art of sewing while taking full advantage of the technology of the makerspace in this full-day summer camp. Projects will include
– Drawstring bags
– Quilted pot holders
– Sewable circuits
– Upcycling old clothing (if time allows)
In addition, campers will learn how to:
– Use basic handsewing techniques
– Set up and operate a sewing machine
– Use the laser cutter to create custom appliques
– Build an electronic circuit with LEDs, power source, and conductive thread
– Awesome, personalized projects to take home at the end of the week to be used and enjoyed on a daily basis
– An hands-on experience at the intersection of art and technology
– Introduction to sewing machines, plus several pieces of equipment in the Catylator workshop
– Sewing skills to draw on in years to come!
Save 10% on the second (or more) camp(s) after you have registered for the first camp – also applies to siblings. Discount does not apply to the first camp. Use coupon code CAMP1710.